- What is your goal?
- Which artists or artisans are accepted on your website?
- Do artists from other continents, except Africa, can register?
- How to register on the online shop?
- I would like to know the purchasing process on this website?
- The shipping fees from Africa are generally very expensive, what are your solutions and advices?
- What do you offer exactly to your photographs, stylists, artists and artisans?
- Are your services really free?
- I do not find the question that I am looking for?
The purpose of our website is to regroup all the photographers, artists, designers and artisans on the African continent and promote their work and finally afford them to live their work. So, we will give a chance to any artist or craftsman, whatever their means or relations, to be internationally recognized.
We accept mostly artists, photographers, artisans and stylists born and living in Africa .
We also accept African living in other continents but the selection criteria are more severe. We assume that these artists living in countries where art and culture are better valued compared to African countries.
Please use this page to register on our web store.
Warning! The password of your account must have at least 8 characters long and have 30% minimum safety level.
You should know that all products on this site are not necessarily for sale. That depends on artist or galleries.
When you purchase (without payment) a product on this website, we must first verify that the product concerned is still available. It may take between 24-48 hours. If the product is available, we go directly to the payment process and then shipping process. If the product is no longer available but the artist offers to make it, we will report that to the client. Then the client will decide for the next.
Depending on the weight, price, overload prices and the amount of donations, we can handle up to 60% of shipping costs. But do not forget that this is not mandatory. Our default shipping carrier is airfreight.
Other services are also offered as the affiliate program and resellers. Affiliates can bring customers in the same country for buying multiple items from our store. These products will then be ship by boat which is cheaper. Resellers can also buy wholesale and sell the same products in other continents thus reducing shipping costs.
- The works of our artists, stylists, photographers and artisans are sent to international virtual galleries and also to organizers of international exhibitions.
- We also add their works on our social pages and other shops like Google Shopping.
- We also participate to exhibitions.
- We plan to create online exhibitions.
- The most talented artists will have a free portfolio website.
- We sell their works without any compensations or fees.
- We give advice on how to live on their work and creativity.
- We inform them about present and future exhibitions so they can participate if they want. If we have enough donations, we can take charge of their participation in exhibitions and international fairs.
Contact us and we will pleased to answer you.